Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Packing~

It's time to go bec UKM agn
i started to pack my clothes,stationery,n everything i might need 2 days ago
until now,i tink i still hvn finish packing
haha
though i'm jz going bec UKM for 3 days,eh?is 4 days??
cz i'm going bec UKM on sunday night,then wednesday afternoon cuming bec home agn
dun say i'm lazy lar~
i'm going for my jpj driving test on thursday!
friday is a public holiday,go travel agn~haha
until sunday oni go bec UKM agn ^^
ok,now,dun ask me y i hvn finish packing..
u hv to ask my mum
she kip asking me,this bring oredi?dat bring oredi?those wanna bring???LOL~
laz year,i got my parents n sister,which means the whole family helped me carry all the things up to my room(actually v used trolley,not using hands to carry)
i got them helped me clean up the room
n this time i hv to clean it up myself,after bec from hometown(which will b super tired)T.T
no choice,my cousin marriage dinner this saturday,i cant say i dowan go bec johor...
cleaning up is not a hard work for me,as i often do this at home..
so i better hv a good sleep in car,on the way bec from hometown
i wonder my 2 ji mui wanna chat wid me the whole night or not since v r not meeting each other for 4 months...
they must hv lots to tell me i guess..haha

my rooms r occupied by all those things,waiting to bring bec UKM
huuuuuu~~~~~~~
open one eye n close one eye
so messy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UKM,i'm bec agn
my 2nd year uni life gonna start soon~
is time to fight agn~~

1 comment: