Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'm not a PBSM member...

I m announcing dat i din go bec home dis weekend.This is the first week i din go home during weekend after entering u.y?cz i dowan to b a PBSM member,the PBSM here is not the Persatuan bulan sabit merah(changed to bsmm long time ago..),but is "persatuan balik setiap minggu".Altho my bez frens go home,persuade me to go bec oso,but i din change my mind to stay here,my sister is cuming here tmr,sunday.the whole week bz practising n doing tutorials,i m tired,dun feel lyk doing anything,i jz wan to rest!bec to home,i can rest too,but i can feel dat i m not feeling very well oredi,i dowan my parents worry my health problem.

My fac nite is cuming soon,com nite is cuming soon,n i nid to practise hard for fac nite group performance,candidate performance n com nite sketch.everynite i nid to go out practise,the oni time i will bec to my room is oni bedtime,is lyk staying in a hotel..but the "hotel" is not a 5 stars hotel.=.= i dun have the time to chat wid my room mate too!2 ppl living in the same room but din talk much for a whole week,how cool!

My fac nite is on nex sunday,but my candidate performance,i stil dun hav any idea on wat to perform.2 ppl can perform wat kind of performance??anyone can giv me idea?singing?he said dono how to sing,musical intruments?he said he dono anything,dancing?v dun hv much time to practise,since both of us hv to practise for our own group performance..headache..

Mid-sem exam is cuming soon,is either b4 raya or after raya.hmm...
我的大学生活不忙,可是很充实!this is wat my seniors said..i stil nid some time to adapt it,cz in my mind,i still tink dat my uni life is bz..wait til the time i say my uni life is fun,then u will noe dat i love my uni life very much..this moment,i love my uni life,but not till the peak of it oni..hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment