Thursday, July 2, 2009

Updates..

today is the 2nd day of july...
Hmm..there is sumtime i din update my blog i noe.Haha.
Let me start the topic from monday..
29/06/09(mon)
A big surprise for me--Li ying is bec!!!!!!she came bec to skul,wearing our form 6 uniform.i was stunned when kwan seng called me,cz the one standing beside him is damn familiar.I was asking myself,i c the wrong person??cz dat time i was singing "一千零一个愿望",the song i sang wid her few years ago,tinking when v can meet up..a bit 'ngam',lyk writing story,but is true!!!I'm not writing story here.Hmm...

01/07/09(wed)
V did an experiment,titration agn,but it's a more difficult one.The precipitate,which is yellow in colour,is hard to c leh..but v still manage to get the solubility constant..the yellow crystals r nice man!!hehe.

02/07/09(thu)
okay,today..stayed bec for the CSI,an S&M activities..I'm the "nurse",together wid victor(politician),miao ling(doctor),n 2 lowersixers(victor's bodyguards) which i forgot their names...oni noe dat bodyguard 1 is called Tai...,bodyguard 2 is Choo...hehe.not gud in remembering ppl's name la..ok,tell u wat v saw today.while v were waiting for the participants to reach,v were talking n laughing all around,then suddenly i saw a red box wid LOVE LETTERS inside it!!!!all of us were very excited.form 5 students writing love letters.n few papers full of "我爱你" there.omg!
students nowadays r very geng man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment