Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YAY!!!

I was telling myself dat "i wan blog! I wan blog after exam!!!!"
but after exam,today..nothing to blog...sad case.
Exam is over now,n I'M STILL ALIVE HERE!!!!
Wahahaha...
Will b getting our papers back tmr,how will it b?Hmmm...ok,never think abt it now.It's jz a mid-year exam,but tiring man!!all of us oredi looks lyk oldman n oldladies..LOL.
Pn Kok retired,n now is Pn Lim Yoke Keng's turn.SOON.
Bad thing is,En.Tham will b sitting her place as Penolong Kanan HEM.
I dun lyk him,n i tink most of u dun lyk him too,rite?
Luckily v will graduate in few months time,kesian the others,have to face him for few more years.Haha.
When will b our Pn Lee Kim Lai's turn??
LOL.I noe i'm bad,lyk very happy when ppl retire...
but s good for sum of them too,after retire they r free,mayb u'll say the life after retire will b very boring,but they will hv their activities i tink?
Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment