Sunday, July 12, 2009

Form 6 Orientation 2009

First of all,intorduce my mortals to u la,Chai Waa,Chie Hou n Kai Jing.
Chai Waa is my pbsm junior,the other 2 r new students from other school.

Orientation day,i was super duper hapi,cz i missed the orientation laz year,n i dowan to miss it agn dis year.Haha.i din miss it!!!!
Tho i oni reached skul at 9.00am,dun hav the chance to "PROTECT" my mortals from "水战",but i got the chance to "do facial" on Kai Jing's face.Haha.Too bad Chie Hou is absent dat day,cannot do anything on him..
D another mortal,Chai Waa,let me tell u "our histories" ..
1,Amity Camp,we were in the same group
2,Angel & mortal game,she is my mortal
3,orientation game,we were in the same group agn!!!!

She is a gud mortal,dun fil lyk doing anything on her la..

Oh ya,one more thing to tell u ppl,my mortal,Kai Jing"s birthday falls on the same day as mine!!!



看来我和我的mortals们都很有缘哩!

No comments:

Post a Comment