Friday, May 8, 2009

Sthg dat i have never met before..

Lots n lots of things happened laz week until i dono how to do.I tot i can solve the problems,but it's very clear dat,i cant.If u say u'r tired,i'll tell u dat i'm tired too.I have been asking myself,y izzit i have to accept the changes,force myself to fulfil others?y izzit everytime i have to think for the others before i think for myself?can i be a lil selfish?

There r many kinds of ppl in this world,n i still have lots of friends..Yea,i know dat,thanks my friends!I noe i shudnt fil sad until cannot concentrate on my studies bcz of dat.But,i nid sum time to adapt the changes,oni a week time,n its a problem btw me n my friends dat i have never met before,never ever involve in dis kind of poblems before,so,give me sum time to adapt.I guess i noe the reason,but i dun fil lyk asking her to confirm...

Seriously,i have nothing to say,dun have the fil to do anything.can i jz let it go?mayb..it taught me to be more mature..

No comments:

Post a Comment