Friday, May 15, 2009

Events in skul

Jz let me briefly tell u wat's happening in skul this few days..
ermm..starting from laz week,

6th of may(wed)--MUET speaking...the question is related to shopping complex..roughly lyk,the shopping complex is crowded wid people all the time,wat is the main reason?haha,MUET exam over..

7th of may(thu)--It's an important day-->DISSECTION!!!!While teacher 'demo',all of us were lyk.."oh my god,how cruel..",pity for the rat,but until the time we dissect,haha,everyone seems lyk very expert.We did 2 experiments at the same time,the digestive system n the respiratory system..My rat was a skinny one,not much fats or fatty acids,so,easier job,not lyk sum of my buddies,have to cut off the fats to take out the small intestines,large intestines...everythings go very smooth dat day,going bec home,i kepttelling myself dat,"i did it!!" i cant believe dat i can do it dat well!!!!Congrates me!hahahaha... =.='''

8th of may(fri)--Sports day..our friend,u-phun,involved in one of the runnning part..I din cheer for my BIRU,but i cheer for him.haha.its the 1st time i have my fren running on the sports day,as a fren,of course i have to cheer for him,isn't true? =)

lets cum to this week..
11th of may(mon)--the 1st day of skul for lowersixers,we r the uppersixers oredi,the oldest one in this skul,lyk the skul canteen uncle,keep calling me:"老的。。老的。。"..being form 6 students for one year oredi,my frens!how fast the time goes..we r the 'angels' for the 'angel n mortal game' now..there r oni 60sthg of them,less than our form..lesser n lesser people wana study form 6,is a fact. >.<

15th of may(fri)--today,Teachers Day.performance r not very gud,mayb i'm bored wid it..CHS idol,final today..erm,overall,still ok,none of our form 6 frens r singing for the final,none of my frens singing there,so i was not dat 'high',never cheer for anyone,never b a 'supporter' for anyone of them..

our mid-year exam is cuming soon,falls on the 27th of may..
have to face piles n piles of books again la..my table is quite messy wid the books(yea,i admit dat my table very messy..)lalalala..Study..study..study...
But dun worry,i wun study until siao.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment