Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SPEAKING..

" Increased consumerism is good for the country.Why?"

Dis is the topic today.In groups of 4,v were asked to discuss about it.
Honestly,i dun reli tink dat i did sthg..

Y so nervous?
I'm not afraid to b the 1st one to start the topic,it's actually..when v were standing in front,ready to start,suddenly my group member,miao ling said,"Eh,u start wid bla bla bla..then i talk abt bla bla bla,both of them talk abt bla bla bla.."
Ok,i passed this msg to ying cheng,her response was:"Huh??I dono how to elaborate dat point la,omli got these points.." I looked at it,apala,ok,let me talk abt dat then..
But,dat moment,i can feel dat my hands were cold.My hands bcame colder when i start the topic wid :"Good morning everyone" , instead of "good afternoon everyone" ...
After dat..silly me,i dono wat i did,not even understand wat's the point i said!!The next cuming speaking lesson,i hv to overcome it,n mayb i shudnt glance at anyone..

Still nervous,
Still no confident..

Standard one,i can participate in the story-telling competition,i can ignore those ppl hu make me laugh n continue wid my story,i even got the prize!!I'm calm n never nervous b4,But..
Form six,i failed..I failed to ignore u-phun,i failed to calm down..

How cum??Y i can do well in standard one ,two,three,how cum i can do well in primary skul,but not now??
Altho i noe dat,story-telling competition n speaking test r not same,i noe dat story-telling competition,i got the story in my mind,but now i hv to crack my head to tink the points..

I hv to do sthg..
Where is the calm yan ping go?
I want the calm yan ping bec!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment