Saturday, February 28, 2009

INSOMNIA...

Plan to write this post next week,but i cant wait!!i'm seriously beh tahan,how cum i got insomnia??Damn..

It suddenly cums to my mind..i shall drink beer?jz lyk wat our chemistry teacher,Pn Tan said??Kulukulukulu...Drink the beer non-stop,until u finish it,then u'll mabuk,after dat..u'll sleep til the next morning..

God!!Even if i study until very very tired,when i ly down on bed,still cannot sleep!Wat's the problem lar??Even can hv my eyes open the whole night..SHIT la!!!(sorry for the 's' word la,oredi till the limit,cant control myself not to say 's' word..)

I wonder when oni my brain will relax n rest..

Exam is on 10th of march,cuming soon..
form 6 interschool game cums after exam,
then 1 week hols,i'll b free after dat..
This will b my laz post b4 exam,
wish me luck!!


INSOMNIA,I HATE U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment