Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scissors n blade..

Scissors n blade,have u ever use them for self defence??

This story is about my sister n me..

Once upon a time......
okla,one day,night time,parents went out,left sister n me at home.We were studying n doing homework.('guai' rite??or mayb exams cuming.. >.<) Then suddenly v heard a strange sound cums from the roof of our terrace house..our 1st thought:"a thief??" Sister n i were looking at each other,dono wat to do,a bit scared,tinking wat will the thief do to us..Sister looked around,took 2 scissors n passed them to me,then took a blade,told me,"this is to protect urself..",i nodded my head.noe wat happened afterdat?v went room by room to c any ppl there.no ppl,but the sound still there,v were deciding wat's the next step,but,thanks,parents reached home..

Silly rite?wanna use scissors n blade to protect ourselves,but not knife from kitchen..

=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment