Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hooray!!!

Hooray,i fil so hapi today...so high..i noe i'm very high everyday,but today i tink i'm super high lo,out of control.
Sharing is caring,let me share my happiness wid u..oh,i'm very very hapi man.. Y=.=Y(U6S-ians,still rmb this trademark??haha.)

1st - v,CHS-ians shared the same points wid Taman Sea!!!! for those hu dono wat i'm talking,ok,its form 6 inter-skul games..guys,u all played well in captain ball,nice game,but i missed the final..i fil lyk hugging everyone n say:"i love u!!",luckily i din,i mean luckily i can control myself from doing silly things..hehe.

2nd - i jz got the news dat my frens,li ying n xiao von is cuming bec soon!!!!july..july..i cant wait til july!!! i miss them so much!!!!

3rd - i found my beloved diary today!!!!!

So,noe y m i so hapi?can fil how hapi m i?
i fil lyk telling the whole world,I'M VERY HAPPY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment